- PILS Significantly reduces the number of handling lifts per pipe, from the pipe fabricator to the trench, potentially resulting in considerable cost and safety benefits.
- Each PILS clamp configuration fits into the a 20ft ISO container footprint, enabling integration into existing road, rail and shipping logistics system.
- PILS Can be tailored to meet any pipe length.
- Specially designed “end clamps” enhance protection to the pipe and weld surface during transit.
- PILS Provides an integrated and expedient handling and warehousing capability to maximize space utilization.
- Significantly decreases the amount of freestanding tie downs and shoring equipment required to secure line pipe loads, thereby simplifying loading and unloading.
ALL NEW CONTAINERS ARE MANUFACTURED TO THE LATEST ISO STANDARD
ALL DIMENSIONS AND WEIGHTS ARE NOMINAL AND SUBJECT TO MINOR VARIATIONS THAT MAY OCCUR DURING THE MANUFACTURING PROCESS