- Shelter can be fully erected in a matter of days on slab or footings.
- Walls and ceiling panels consist of a galvanized steel exterior and perforated steel interior with a core made of non-combustible structural mineral wool for superior insulation and noise absorption.
- Wall panel design is water resistant and durable for relocation, pack up and shipping.
- Insulation R value of 21.
- Shelter comes equipped with one 7.5-10 ton PLC controlled ECU.
- Plug and Play electric.
- LED interior and exterior lighting.
- Electrical system includes wiring for power monitors, phase sequencing, utility power, and Emergency Power- Off (EPO) switches.
- Main power 200A, 3-phase panel, 50/60Hz.
- Fire, smoke, and heat detection system in accordance with NFPA regulations.
- Communications Interface Panel.
- Conforms to Security Standards in ICD/ICS 705 (Open Storage).
- Wind load rating 200 mph. Snow load rating 80 psf.
- Anti-static carpet tile, rubber tile or polyurea floor coating throughout
- Ballistic to Level 3
- TEMPEST Rated
- Various width options
ALL NEW CONTAINERS ARE MANUFACTURED TO THE LATEST ISO STANDARD
ALL DIMENSIONS AND WEIGHTS ARE NOMINAL AND SUBJECT TO MINOR VARIATIONS THAT MAY OCCUR DURING THE MANUFACTURING PROCESS