- Shelter can be fully erected in less than two weeks on a concrete slab.
- Walls, and ceiling panels consist of a galvanized steel exterior and perforated steel interior with a core made of non-combustible structural mineral wool for superior insulation and noise absorption.
- Wall panel design is water resistant and durable for relocation, pack up and shipping.
- Shelter comes equipped with three 7.5-10 ton PLC controlled ECUs and rigid insulated duct work.
- R value of 21.
- Fire, smoke, and heat detection system in accordance with NFPA regulations.
- Exterior height w/ Roof Lights: 19'-7". Exterior width w/ HVAC: 41'-7".
- Conforms to Security Standards in DoDM 5200.01-V3.
- Removable access hatch and ramp for equipment loading and unloading.
- Plug and Play Electric System with 200A, 3-phase, 50/60 Hz electrical I/O panel.
- Communication panel.
- Wind load rating of 200 mph. Snow load rating of 80 psf.
- RSS can be disassembled and loaded on flatbed trailers for domestic transport or into 40’ high cube ISO containers for overseas shipment.
- Custom sizes and configurations available to accommodate equipment
- Security Vestibule
- Set-up Services
- Interior structure to create second floor/mezzanine
ALL NEW CONTAINERS ARE MANUFACTURED TO THE LATEST ISO STANDARD
ALL DIMENSIONS AND WEIGHTS ARE NOMINAL AND SUBJECT TO MINOR VARIATIONS THAT MAY OCCUR DURING THE MANUFACTURING PROCESS