SEA BOX offers modular buildings that are customizeable, connectable and stackable. Our IBC compliant flat packs are manufactured in SEA BOX's Cinnaminson, NJ plant and can obtain an IBC label on them from a majority of states. These modular buildings can be grouped together and stacked to form temporary or long-term office buildings, classrooms, or living quarters.
- Customizable dimensions and configurations to accommodate any product showcase.
- Walls and ceiling panels consist of a galvanized steel exterior with a core made from non-combustible structural mineral wool to provide insulated, temperature-controlled shelter.
- Wall panel design is water resistant and durable for relocation, pack up and shipping.
- Shelter comes equipped with Environmental Control Unit ECU for a comfortable display in any environmental conditions.
- Electrical system includes wiring for utility power, a trainer power distribution panel, and Emergency Power-Off (EPO) switches.
- Fire, smoke, and heat detection system in accordance with NFPA regulations.