- The CROP is capable of being loaded and handled at cargo consolidation points and warehouses with common commercial style Materials Handling Equipment (MHE) as well as being handled with the airport ground handling roller systems. One set of fork pockets is provided on the side and a second set is provided on the front of the CROP.
- The CROP has tie down apertures designed to accommodate a military 3” strap & ratchet system for positive securement of a variety of ammunition to the CROP. This Sea Box design offers a total of 19 sets of tie down points.
- The CROP has a built securement system using internal post locks for alignment and restraint of a loaded CROP within an ISO container. Screw out type locks engage with recesses of the corner posts to restrain the platform inside the container.
- It is possible to stack and secure eight (8) empty CROPs within an ISO container for retrograde shipment. The CROPs can be stacked upon each other by MHE or the PLS truck. The stacked module can be moved and carried by the PLS truck or trailer.
- Since loads would be inside a closed ISO 20’ container, it provides required security for Category I, II and III munitions as well as environmental protection for all cargo.
ALL NEW CONTAINERS ARE MANUFACTURED TO THE LATEST ISO STANDARD
||5’ 2 7/8”
||7’ 7 1/2”
ALL DIMENSIONS AND WEIGHTS ARE NOMINAL AND SUBJECT TO MINOR VARIATIONS THAT MAY OCCUR DURING THE MANUFACTURING PROCESS